Thursday, May 19, 2011

More from that Morning


Jillsy's "Guess Who" game was tougher than I thought it would be!
Others seemed to have just as much trouble as I did matching bloggers to photos, though.
Whew!
(The answers are posted now, by the way... You can go here or here to see them.)

This was mine, one of a zillion taken on one of a zillion morning walks.



Did you guess it?
If so, congratulations! (No one else did!) 
Here are a few of the others I took of that same plant that morning...



...and then I also took these...






(I bet you thought I was exaggerating about "a zillion"!)

8 comments:

  1. I didn't get any answers right!

    These are all wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fine idea and fun to see. Your photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice thistle and flower shots. We've got a few blooms around here, but not a lot yet. Won't be long though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I can find beauty everywhere I go, but I really envy the beauty you continually find in your morning walks. Living in a concrete subdivision doesn't compare to your little bit of heaven on earth. :-) Thanks for sharing these. My favorite is that bright pink thistle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even have time to study and go look at the other blogs before the matches were revealed.:(

    Love your Mexican Hats! Those are one of my favorite wildflowers here in Texas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a few but what was great was that I got to discover new folks! Like you ... beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like summer there already ~ I'm still just starting to enjoy spring!!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Take a minute to share your thoughts and make my day!