Friday, May 4, 2012

Focus and Breathe

Stuck in Austin traffic one evening a couple of weeks ago with 2/3 of my kids
I glanced out the window and spotted bright colorful graffiti painted on a train car one bridge over...



Camera! Camera! Camera! I squealed, twisting to reach into my purse behind my seat.

But responsible kids that they are, they reminded me I was driving and didn't need to be snapping photos
so Daniel took these for me.
Mostly to get me to be quiet, I bet.

I couldn't read the words until I popped the images on my computer.
Here... I've zoomed in so you can read them, too.




Just the reminder I needed. 
I love when that happens!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to Focus and Breathe!

22 comments:

  1. Great find!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serendipity at work. Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I described it on Facebook! Serendipity!

      Delete
  3. This is great photo and so is the reminder! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got lucky again!! Proves good things can come even from traffic jams!

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Just the message I needed right then!

      Delete
  5. That is a terrific messege Barbara - especially when you are stuck in traffic. I love your bird photos below, especially the budgie. I had a couple growing up too. Harry and George. :)
    Your squirrel is adorable having a little slurp of water. Cute!
    Happy Saturday!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It was! Almost made me grateful for the traffic! lol

      Delete
  7. Now that is really neat Barbara!
    Great capture.
    Happy Sunday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday, too!

      Delete
  8. What a fun moment this is!I know what you mean when you see something special and your camera is not handy. That is one good thing about cell phones.

    have a great weekend, Barbara!

    ♥charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! These were actually with my 'big' camera, though - I usually have it with me!

      Delete
  9. Gotta love that. And your kids are smart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great kids you have, and ahhhhh, what great advice to trip across on a plain and everyday journey (smile).

    Best tip I ever had from the nurse at my blood clinic was to breathe. I have my bloods drawn regularly, and it often takes several attempts to fill the vials. I didn't realize I held my breath, until she pointed it out. I have no problem filling the vials now, such a simple thing, yet it's made the world of difference!

    ReplyDelete

Take a minute to share your thoughts and make my day!