Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm Kind of a Big Deal.

Scattered among the junk, antiques, and interesting people of the Wimberley Market Days, I also found words of inspiration.

Well, this first one just made me smile. 
I wish I could have bought ten or twenty to give to friends. 
I had to be satisfied with a photo...

Hope you're having a week full of inspiration and joy and beautiful dreams. 
I'm still busy with family, but will be hopping around to your internet porches for a good visit soon!!


  1. i REALLY like the 'joy' sign made out of metal pieces.

  2. I like them all, but I love the vibrant colors in the last one.

  3. "Internet porches"--love that visual. :)

    So many interesting doo-dads here. I'm proud of your restraint in shooting and not buying. Ha!

  4. It is so good to get inspired.

    From everywhere.

    By everyone.

    Life is then great.

  5. I pinned your first "big deal" one. That's funny.
    The old recycled pieces of wood to make a frame just looks dumb to me but it's just my opinion.

  6. may I steal the "I'm a big deal" shot?

  7. love the inspirational words you found....and i think we're all kind of a big deal :)

  8. Looks like you had fun for sure. I like that "JOY" sign (how'd they find 3 pieces that were exactly the right size?)

  9. Looks like a fun place to get lost in, great finds!

  10. Oh..... these are wonderful!!


Take a minute to share your thoughts and make my day!