Monday, December 19, 2011

On the Playground with Haila

Electronically thumbing through my photos yesterday, I was dismayed by how many I've barely glanced at, if not totally forgotten. 

These of my nephew and his family are from Thanksgiving weekend! 
Where have those weeks gone? 

For that matter, it doesn't seem that long ago that I took this young dad, his sister and my own three kids to a playground similar to this one.

Ahhh, they grow so fast, don't they?












As much fun as those days were, I confess I'm happy to be the one snapping photos rather than chasing after the giggling toddler...

9 comments:

  1. Isn't that the truth!
    So glad I had mine young:)
    Beautiful people; beautiful shots
    ...you have such a grand eye.
    Hope you're having a sweet
    and peaceful week,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so sweet! what a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤what a wonderful heartfelt series of shots..beautiful..wishing yu a happy week!
    Ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful child, that Haila.. and her parents, too. Your photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, she is absolutely adorable Barbara!
    Sending you wishes for a beautiful Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice...see that is a good dad getting in there and playing...love to see that!!

    hope you have a very merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Up the slide-- It's always so much fun as a kid when you're big enough to climb back up all by yourself.

    Great pictures and a beautiful family. Time does fly. Enjoy.

    Merry Christmas, jj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I agree ... rather be snapping that chasing! Lovely photos! Have a merry holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What adorable shots! Wishing you a peaceful and joyful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Take a minute to share your thoughts and make my day!