Sunday, November 18, 2012

Red Truck Therapy

Red trucks, blue skies, my camera and a few free minutes. 
Sometimes it doesn't take much to make me happy. 

I spotted these beauties along Highway 71 on my way back to Austin from Houston this week.
I made a U-turn in LaGrange so I could go back and admire them up close.

As much as I love them in color, 
old trucks and cars just lend themselves to variations of black and white.

I had to share this one in color, too. 
Minty delicious!!


  1. Yes !!!
    Gorgeous cars...
    Best regards from Paris,


  2. They don't make 'em like that anymore!

  3. That is some camera popping red to be sure! Fantastic! Though I like the black and whites as well.
    Happy Sunday Barbara!
    xo Catherine

  4. It's hard to say what is better: color or b&W. They are beautiful either way. :)

  5. love love love .. i would have done the same ... can't pass up such a great photo op

  6. Why not?

    It is so simple to be happy.

  7. Oh what fun: old cars and trucks! Aren't they cool? I wonder how much that baby blue Thunderbird is...

  8. Nice pictures - I was a at a car show a few weeks ago and got a decent shot of a line of red sports cars - I think red and cars do make a good mix.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Australia

    PS: I popped ove from TexWisGirls blog.


Take a minute to share your thoughts and make my day!