Sunday, November 18, 2012

Red Truck Therapy

Red trucks, blue skies, my camera and a few free minutes. 
Sometimes it doesn't take much to make me happy. 








I spotted these beauties along Highway 71 on my way back to Austin from Houston this week.
I made a U-turn in LaGrange so I could go back and admire them up close.





As much as I love them in color, 
old trucks and cars just lend themselves to variations of black and white.








I had to share this one in color, too. 
Minty delicious!!




9 comments:

  1. Yes !!!
    :-)
    Gorgeous cars...
    Best regards from Paris,

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't make 'em like that anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some camera popping red to be sure! Fantastic! Though I like the black and whites as well.
    Terrific!
    Happy Sunday Barbara!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to say what is better: color or b&W. They are beautiful either way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love .. i would have done the same ... can't pass up such a great photo op

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why not?

    It is so simple to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what fun: old cars and trucks! Aren't they cool? I wonder how much that baby blue Thunderbird is...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures - I was a at a car show a few weeks ago and got a decent shot of a line of red sports cars - I think red and cars do make a good mix.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Australia

    PS: I popped ove from TexWisGirls blog.

    ReplyDelete

Take a minute to share your thoughts and make my day!