Sunday, November 11, 2012

Beach Chairs and Learning Layers...

A few years ago, my friends pitched in and bought me Adobe Photoshop Elements for my birthday. But trying to use it on my old computer was hopeless. 
Too slow!

Fast forward a couple of years... I have a new computer (thanks to those same friends, plus a few others and family) and the time has come to design a business card for my brand-new photography business. 

Time to dust off PSE and learn something about layers.  

May I introduce you to my new business card...






When I posted this photo on Facebook, someone mentioned a Jimmy Buffet song with lines that fit it perfectly.

How could I resist playing with the photo a little more ?





Oh, this is fun!

I'm still a total PSE newbie, but I can see where it could be addictive! 
Stand by for more...

7 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!

    Do you mind sharing what that font is??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. Playing with photos can be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I would love to be able to have more options with my photos. If they ever get good enough, I may have to splurge. It's learning something new that is so darn difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love it! These are so colorful and fun, just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE ... however PS and PSE and I just can't find our chemistry ... am totally flummoxed by layers ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the colours and composition!

    ReplyDelete

Take a minute to share your thoughts and make my day!