Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day, Long Hollow-Style!

Look what the Hollow gave me this morning on my walk.

It was resting right in the middle of my usual path, 
and large enough that even I couldn't miss it.




Last night the sky gave me a sunset wrapped in pastel tissue... 



...and earlier this week the sun gave me glistening gold.




Wishing all of you a Happy Valentine's Day and eyes open to the gifts all around you!


"Without Valentine's Day, February would be...well, January." 
~ Jim Gaffigan

12 comments:

  1. awesome! the very best kind of gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these gifts with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful when the universe reminds us we are loved! Beautiful series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think God went out of His way to show you how much He loves you...Love all these heart shots...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some of the very best of gifts, Barbara.
    Have a great weekend, and Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were hyper aware of God's gifts to us every day! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, my dear!

    charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful little stone! How amazing that we can walk by something every day and not notice it. Sounds like you had a wonderful week.
    Wishing you a terrific weekend Barbara!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara, I can't think of a better way to appreciate Valentine's Day. You were blessed with so many messages of love. Great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and Laura are gifted at finding hearts out in nature. You are the Universe's special Valentine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I got here late but I enjoyed the hearts and photos.
    It sounds like you had a beautiful Valentines Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww -- love your heart finds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. smiles...i like that found rock heart.
    i hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Take a minute to share your thoughts and make my day!