Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summers are for Weddings

Whether young love or hearts made young with love, in Wisconsin or Texas, the vows are the same... 


I do... want to spend the rest of my life with you. 
I will...ignore those irritating things I'll inevitably notice about you and focus instead on the awesome ones that made me fall in love with you in the first place. 
I do... promise that from this moment on I will see you as I see you today, with the sun kissing your face and your eyes looking at me like I'm your whole world. 
I will... love you always.
I do. I will.
Amen.














































1 comment:

  1. fantastic shots Barbara!! sorry I haven't been around much this past week. I'll be catching up though on missed posts!

    ReplyDelete

Take a minute to share your thoughts and make my day!